Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

took a ton of PHOTOS yesterday.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by colbystephens, Jan 18, 2007.

1. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

well, the first photos are from 2 days ago, i guess. since it snowed here in portland, school was closed so after we made a mini snow man at our house (harold was about a foot tall... pics of him in another thread, can repost here if someone cares), i towed claire up to the local high school on a sled to hit the hills.

[​IMG]

whipped? maybe... but i like it.

[​IMG]

this is a good one!!

[​IMG]

there were a TON of kids out there... ourselves included.

[​IMG]

then i took some shots of the school. it's a beautiful building, and happens to be where our church (imago dei) meets. anyone read "blue like jazz"?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

wish i'd gone to a beautiful school. my school literally didn't have any windows. i went to chaparral HS in scottsdale, AZ. one time the power went out for an hour or more, and i was in the back corner of the building. it was DARK!

so then yesterday school was cancelled again, which was dumb, but fun nonetheless. we went to claire's parents' house. claire is in this photography class at school, and she's got this project where she has to take, develop and print a large number of photos all along some theme. well, she chose to do a series of a chandalier in nature. i went along with her to help and took the digital camera. she says i took alot of similar pics to her photos (hers were all 35mm black and whites, and she hasn't developed them yet). one of these days we're going to get some of her 35mm work into the computer. it's beautiful. anyway, here's some of what I came up with.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i think y'all might appreciate this one:

[​IMG]

then we attempted to go cross country skiing, but it happens that we suck at it and don't know what we're doing. besides that, we didn't have much snow. fun, nonetheless. we're gonna try again in a week when we head over to bend, Or.

[​IMG]

and then....

2. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

then we made a few snow men at claire's parents' house.

[​IMG]

that's me on the left, with the c-clamp mouth, the beer, fauxhawk, and eyebrow ring (didn't know how to do the ear-rings or the nose ring.) :haha:

[​IMG]

i shoulda done it.

that's all. ok, bigbluesuburban, any problems w/ my symmetry?? :haha: