Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Took My Blazer Four wheeling To Pick Up a Deer

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by RockaFella, Oct 15, 2002.

1. RockaFella

RockaFella Registered Member

I shot a 4 point well its a long Hike to get to it If you take the trail So we had to take the trail in my K5. I will never doubt my K5 Again (Not that i ever Have) There was a drop off and I didnt think my Blazer had enough Flex To Touch and it was a pretty steep drop off but i done it anyways i stuck my head out the window. and let it drop i didnt think my Stock K5 WOuld flex enough to touch. i watched the tire drop and hit the ground with a sigh of releaf i gas on it and let the rearend drop slowly but then i had to pull thru a good place of mud. then i had another place to crawl shure enough the Blazer pulled thru. But then i had to make it Back thru witch was a even steeper place. But the blazer gave in and pulled thru with No Mercy... drove down the road covered in mud and took my deer To the Store and came home /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats on the deer /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif all you need is faith in your blazer and it will take you places you never thought of /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

I had a 73 blazer, stock with 31" tires and a stock Limited slip.
    I took it to places you wouldn't believe, a healthy 350/350/203 combo can make wonders in the right hands.
    Rocks , snow, mud, I did it all, although I never tried 3' boulders like I do with my modified blazer now, still it took where Heeps couldn't go without major mods, and was the only one that never broke down.
    I swear by Blazers.