Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

took the 86 wheeling tonight...damage!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by supersize75k5, Sep 3, 2004.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

had some fun in the 86 tonight!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

kind of wierd wheeling on top of a mountain /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

it was big enough that people were parasailing off the top /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif One guy wanted a ride down the mountain and to his car, I said shure but just walk behind me till we get to the pavement...well that took a while as I got hung up and was ready to roll..

some rock stacking, manuvering and some throttle got it done finally... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

damage report.. is I ripped both my rear shocks off and broke one in 1/2 at the bottom of it /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif...seems that springer rear will need longer shocks..duh /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

A few things I love about the 86..my hydro sm465/205 and my springer rear..oh and locker front and rear and my holly truck advenger carb...not bad for the daily driver /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA! CARNAGE!!! if ya aint breakin sh*t, you aren't tryin hard enough /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

nice lookin pics, dig the rig. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    seems that springer rear will need longer shocks..duh /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hummm.... ya or no shocks at all. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Hope this one keeps the shinny side up.....

5. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

nice pics, ur trucks come out pretty damn nice /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif two thumbs up