Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Took the Boy to Visit BigFoot AND Fastrax in Person!!! *Pics*

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 350350, Dec 29, 2003.

1. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

OK, I know it's a Furd, but it's still pretty darn cool!!! And it started an awesome sport for us, so please forgive me for exposing the Boy to Furds!!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

I learned completely by accident that my Sister lives only BLOCKS from the Bigfoot Shop/Home in Missouri... So we took the kids to take pics and see the store/shop. It was pretty cool, and the kids of course were amazed... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Also note that these pics were taken with my Phone Camera!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Cool pics, man!!

I bet that was pretty cool to tour, even if it was all Furd stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Pretty good pics for a camera phone too! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Ford or not that is cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I've got some similar pics of myself when I visited in 91' or 92' /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

what are those tires from????????

5. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Well, it's a Ford in spirit only, so much stuff has been replaced on those things it's hard to tell what to call them anymore.

Except COOOOOL!
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Sounds like the kind of field trip I'd take my kids on!

6. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    what are those tires from????????

[/ QUOTE ]

I should have asked!!! I would guess Quarry Truck, but I have nothing to base that on...

Anyone??? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

7. Stomper

[​IMG] BIGFOOT #5 was completed in the summer of 1986 for the sole purpose of handling the 10 foot tall Firestone Tundra tires. The tires were originally used on an Alaskan land train that was used during the construction of the Alaskan pipeline in the 1950's. Before they were permanently installed on BIGFOOT #5, they had been used by BIGFOOT #1, #2, & #4. Its first show was the Fall Jamboree in Indianapolis where it donned dual 10' tires, making it the tallest, widest and heaviest pickup in the world!

8. Stomper

9. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Nothing wrong with Ford or Bigfoot. I first got started in 4x4's with a fascination to Bigfoot. My first love of trucks were Fords because of BF. My first truck I bought with my money was a Ford.
    I met KRAZIE87K5 and Mudzer at the Home of Bigfoot about 2 years ago. Was also my first time to see it and also got pics of the same trucks you saw. Never regretted seeing the place since it was one of my life time goals to visit there. I plan to go back to spend more time there when we get more time later in the future. Was in a hurry when I met with Dan and Neil.
    Still a great place to see and I loved looking in the shop but unfortunately, did not see any trucks being built. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

10. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

gawd damn that things huge!!