Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Top 4x4 sites voting?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by K5DRAGER, Jul 21, 2002.

1. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

Do we still do this? I know, I know I've heard it before too. And no I probably don't vote everyday. But I do when I'm on line. But guess what, someone with a site called mudhog's page ( wich by the way is a sami ) is beating us. Now I'm not the type of person to beat your A$$ if my kid's team don't win But I do like to win. OK I really like to win. And right now we suck, so if your on line maybe vote. at least enough so I don't have to read about mudhog. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    And right now we suck, so if your on line maybe vote. at least enough so I don't have to read about mudhog.

[/ QUOTE ]
    hey now i resent that statement lmao!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

This was talked about before and I think that the conclusion was that nobody cared a rats butt about what some site thought about us. Some of those other sites where set up for automatic voting when logging on and other similar stuff and we're above that, so I think the whole idea was bagged.

4. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

Was just wondering, Thanks.