Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

topdown????

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chevyfumes, Aug 7, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifwould you like to explain to us who the blond was in your truck today at noon going down 4th plain, or am I going to have to send the wife a pic.... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Oh do tell, and post pics anyways /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

GUILTY!

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

ROFL

now thats funny...

you see, the reason I moved to Vancouver was to be closer to my family. My sister, the blonde in the passengers seat, lives just on the other side of Vancouver mall from me.

heheh, and if you wanna send my wife pics, lemme know and I can get you her email addr. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Oh yeah, the reason for the noon-time excursion was that since the server at work turned its self into a REALLY expensive doorstop I got today and tomorrow off... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

oh yeah... dont let the fake-a$$ blonde hair fool ya, thats blonde in a bottle... but if figure it goes along with the boob-job she got a few months ago...

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I know (you say) its your sister and all, PICTURES PICTURES!!!!!

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

hey your sis is hot, atleast from a block away....
    Ask her if she noticed the ugly dude at the Cheveron, standing up on the curb of the pumps to try and get your attention...?
    I can see that sentence going up in flames quickely...LMAO!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Ugly dude??? 'Fumes that is no way to talk about your wife!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I will let her know /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Ugly dude??? 'Fumes that is no way to talk about your wife!!

[/ QUOTE ]I never said my wife was ugly.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifA bad dresser maybe , but not ugly... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif[​IMG] iddnt she purdy???? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Geeze guys, cant a guy go out for a nooner ... I mean lunch with his "sister", without the ugly head of jealousy being brought out? I'm sure she is a wonderful ... "sister" ... and a beautiful person! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

dude you have got to stop posting that pic /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

14. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

omfg /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

thats nasty... but funny

15. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

so how old is "your sister"?

16. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

oh jeezuz... I see this turning into a terrible conversation /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

She just turned 32 (three years older than me)

17. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

32? hmmmmmmmmmmm /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

oh hell no... dont be doing that kinda stuff... thats my sister... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

32.... still younger then my sister, so that seams logical.LOL

20. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif