Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Topdown's Bachelor Party

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by T-ROY, Oct 6, 2004.

1. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Topdown\'s Bachelor Party

O.K. guys, I just learned (Tuesday 1:30 am) that I am throwing a Bachelor party for Ryan this Friday night. I am not thinking of this as a burden, but as a challenge. What I am thinking is a small to medium get together at the Dancin'Bare, which I work at as a bouncer on the weekends. With the late notice, it is not going to be the throw down barn burner that could have been, but thats cool. The invite is open to all CK5'rs in Portland and Vancouver that are OVER 21! Please understand that I do work there and that I will not jeapordize myself or the club for ANY reason. DO NOT step on my name! I will personally deal with anybody that acts the fool in my club! With that said, I see a starting time of 9:00pm till whenever (Closing time is 2:00). Please let me know if you plan on coming so I can figure out how many people to anticipate. I will set up tables for us. Your wives and/or girlfreinds are invited, as long as they don't mind being at a nudie bar. If they are not comfortable in those places, don't bring them. I will ask for a donation to pay for a little special stuff, but I don't know what yet, or how much. It won't be a lot of money (10 or under). PM me as soon as you can. I will check this thread each night as well.
    Thanks
    T-roy

2. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

Re: Topdown\'s Bachelor Party

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif and i live in socal! Have fun boys! sounds like fun!!

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'm GOING!!!!!! I need a place to crash ( i mean stay) if I do, anyone????

I'm in (B)Noise but I want the [censored] out of here and seeing ya guys is reason enough to do so,LMAO

I'm 7 hours away and I'm going so you guys have no excuse. I'll be there!!!!

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

anyone in 4xrick neck of the woods coming down? kickland /seattle area??? he wants to go and I'm willing to take him back home if so post up. don't ever ruin a mans blood alky level,LMAO

5. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

We can find a couch for you to crash on /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Thats cool your making the trip just for a party /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Ok, for all the people in the 'coove. I can drive. My burb can seat 9. I am planning on picking Ryan up after I get off work tomorrow and have him hang out w/ me until it's time to go. I am bringing Candace w/ me. I think Brian (smprider112) is going to bring Shawna. Also, If anyone needs a place to crash, We can make room at my place. I'd rather have people safe than sorry. Deanna, if you and Jeff want to ride with us, meet me at my place at 7:30. Anybody that wants/needs a place to stay is welcome at my place. I am going to send the kids out for the night so we'll have the beds available and an extra queen size air mattress. Then we can whip up a big @ss hang over breakfast in the morning /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. JDBlazer454

Also since I can't drink I can be an additional designated driver and we can take our white car, we can squeeze in 4 people other then me if you don't mind riding with a woman driver /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I can't make it that early Shane because of work (I don't get off until 7 and then its home to fluff and make myself passable for partying), but I can make it closer to 8.

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

8 is cool if we all want to meet up at one place and go over as a group. Might be "safer" that way /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. JDBlazer454

Safer /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

Didn't mean to throw a wrench in the time but with my new job its just go with the flow /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

10. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I need some phone numbers I'm leaving here tomorrow at 2:00 my time (1 your time) i think thats enough time, mayquest says 6.5 hours. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

11. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

lets meet at shanes at 8:00 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif (like how I volunteered yer place /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif)
    I get off work at 7:00 tomorrow I'll just come home change then head over...shawna wont be able to come cuz she has to get up at like 5:00am to fly out to D.C. I may bring a friend, if thats cool...its steve with the white yota, he wheeled with us last trip /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif anyways lemme know if all this sounds cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I will prolly only drink a few (I know steve will get hammered) so I'll be a designated driver to anyone in the portland/beaverton area if they need it since I gotta be home by saturday morning b4 shawna leaves /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I'll be heading down around 4 or so if I end up hauling some rims to pay gas /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Its about a 4 hour drive down for me in the small car though I need to look at replacing an oxygen or MAP sensor now it looks like /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

13. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

360 518 3500 - give me a call whenever you need. No promises that I will be sober... but whatever /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

14. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

wish my wife and i could make it but we cant leave our house for very long or we will come back to most our stuff being gone /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif fawking drug dealing prostituting thieves /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif anyway we both wish you and your new wife the best /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

15. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    wish my wife and i could make it but we cant leave our house for very long or we will come back to most our stuff being gone /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif fawking drug dealing prostituting thieves /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif anyway we both wish you and your new wife the best /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DUDE you gotta be kidding me!?? where do you live? If I had a problem like that....I'd make it look like no one was home, but actually have an ambush ready, soon as someone came in *BAM* *BAM* *BAM* 2 to the chest one in the head....and I'd have an old rusty kitchen knife to put in the intruders hand to show they "Broke in, then when I confronted them, they charged me with a knife...I was left with the only means possible" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

T-ROY, I could sure use a weekend job like yours /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

At least post some pics for the rest of the CK5 members to enjoy /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

17. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

All I will say is that the fantasy is MUCH better than the reality. The problem with pretty girls is that at some point in time they TALK! Deanna, close your eyes!!!! I can't complain though, it has been a good gig for the last eight years and while I was on lay-off, it fed my family. It was a LOT more fun when I was single though...
    T-roy

18. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

19. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

hey kenny if ya make it wanna bring my box o stuff from kert? if not I can grab it on my way back. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

20. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    lets meet at shanes at 8:00 (like how I volunteered yer place)

[/ QUOTE ]
    No problem...wait till you find out what I volunteered YOU for! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    shawna wont be able to come cuz she has to get up at like 5:00am to fly out to D.C.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Dang! Shoot man, tell her to pack her bags and come anyways. You guys can crash at my place for the night and then head to the airport from there in the morning (it's only about a 15 min. drive from my house). If she says no..tell her Shane has a new name for her /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    I may bring a friend, if thats cool...its steve with the white yota, he wheeled with us last trip

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve's cool. I'd think he'd be welcome to the party! There has to be at least 1 single guy there 2 if Jeremy shows up /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif