Totally Redone 76 Jeep CJ5

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by OffRoader93, Feb 9, 2005.

1. OffRoader93

OffRoader93 1/2 ton status

Nov 30, 2002
    The frame was sandblasted and painted. A skyjacker 4inch suspension lift with skyjacker shocks was installed. Skyjacker dual steering stabalizer was installed. All new shackles. All new stainless steel brakelines were run. It has a SBC 350 out of a 69' Camaro that was rebuilt with a Crane cam, Trickflow aluminum heads, Weiand Aluminum Intake, demon carb, MSD Ignition, Wieand Aluminum Water Pump, Griffin Aluminum Radiator, Electric Fan, and Tranny Cooler. It is mated to a rebuilt Turbo 350 (B and M Rebuild and Shift Kit) and NP 205 (New Seals). The axles are an amc 20 rear with alloy one piece shafts, detroit locker, and 4.56 gears. Also has a Missouri OffRoad Axle Truss. The front is a dana 30 with alloy shafts and the bigger style ujoints, with a detroit locker, 4.56 gears, and warn premium hubs. It has an all new canary yellow fiberglass body. It has 33 inch boggers on black wagon wheels. In the interior is Racing bucket seats, autometer guages(Speedo, Tach, Oil, Water, Volts, and Fuel), BandM ratchet shift, Quick Detach Steering wheel, Bikini top, Clinometer, and optima battery in battery box behind seats. It has tube bumpers on it. There is all kinds of goodies on it. The Jeep only has 107 miles. Selling because I need money to fund another project. It has close to $15,000 in it. Have receipts. Asking $10,000 but negotiable. If you want pictures, just PM me or email me at and ask. Thanks.