Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tough Trucks On Spike TV

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by andhar, Oct 9, 2004.

1. andhar

andhar 1/2 ton status

When did this show series start? I saw it today and It kinda blew!
    I mean I give "Ivan Stewart" tons of respect but as a host come on, and that Redneck wannabe cowboy whatever his name is, the show is a joke in my opinion.

I got all hyped when I saw it starting then it was like having the life drained outta me watching that crap.

Anyway sorry for the rant but I had to get it off my chest.

2. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

haha yeah i watched it too, it wasnt too bad

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

LOL, I was all excited too, but it wasn't very good /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

It does have some good points. Gee, I wonder if it is sponsored by Toyota?!?1

5. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

so you were watch'n the tube today huh /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifshould have gone to jon's....started to cut a trail on his property today could have used a hand /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif give me a call...

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

was it that lame?it's almost time for the fall season.finish copperhead. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. mr.smartass

mr.smartass 1 ton status Premium Member

what's up with mcgyver taking the place of my two episodes of trucks! every day?

8. andhar

andhar 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    so you were watch'n the tube today huh /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifshould have gone to jon's....started to cut a trail on his property today could have used a hand /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif give me a call...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh yeh , I thought bout it but my lady friend left at 8am and I didnt get to sleep so I called it a lazy day and passed out till 4pm hehe next time bro.

As for the show, lame aint the word! Unlike trucks it seems way way too rehearsed not natural like the rest of the shows at all the hosts seem too stiff and that wanna be redneck pissed me off.... Why o why couldnt they have let someone young host it and find a real damn hillbilly.

And the fact that they are lifting a 2wd TRD Toy is Crap, out of all the awesome projects why somthing so lame that u really cant even take offroad.

I got a kick out of the whole towing segment where the toyota pickup pull those 2 catapillers and the dump truck, [censored] any truck can do that!

anyway I am bitter bout this show so... bah laters yall