Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tour De Rocks Oct 8 and 9th

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by 6.2puller, Sep 23, 2005.

1. 6.2puller

6.2puller 1/2 ton status

We are still taking a few more competitors and tons of camping and spectator space available. We are doing a few things different this year. The competition will be on Sat as usual but we are encouraging people to pitch a tent and stay for Sunday wheeling. We are openning our private trails for 30$ a rig with 20$ of those procedes going to www.shanesfight.org Shane is a member of NEWJO and former VP. He is severely missed in our ranks and we want to do every thing possable to make his last days enjoyable with his family.

For more info on the competition see www.tdr.newjo.org or ask me. For info on camping and wheeling sunday send me an email to nateniki at adelphia dot net.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2005
  2. the beast

the beast 1/2 ton status

TDR's freakin' awesome!!!! :saweet:

3. vtblazer

vtblazer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sounds cool, may have to attend.

4. 6.2puller

6.2puller 1/2 ton status

We did some test runs this weekend and some prep work. This should be the best weekend these trails have ever seen. The trails are really dry for a change so people may be hitting some of the tougher trails without winching. We had a couple rigs give a good run at trail "88" wich is a 10ft ledge at about a 75* angle. The face is flat and with it dry they could have climbed it if they weren't worried about damage 7days befor the comp.

I can't wait, this is gonna rock.

5. 6.2puller

6.2puller 1/2 ton status

I am heading out their Thursday afternoon so if anyone wants info post up now or your on your own.