Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tow race truck from State College,PA to Chicago.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by retroblazer, Feb 21, 2004.

1. retroblazer

retroblazer 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'm racing my Blazer in the up coming SCORE International San Felipe 250 race. I am suppose to pick the race truck up with the one in my driveway, which is not yet ready from a complete front and rear suspension swap. It's 600 miles away. If anybody would be interested, I would pay gas, plus a bonus, to deliver the race truck on Sunday. 800-372-4356

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

wish i could help ya man... that would be nice get away. but with all that is going on in life right now i cant. sorry dude.
    TTT for ya though
    Grant

3. retroblazer

retroblazer 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Thanks for the note, but I was really looking for somebody in PA or OH to make the tow. I'll be taking it the rest of the way. I'm down to the nitty gritty now. Little stuff, like a couple of banjo bolts for the front Ford calipers and same for the Chevy rears. I'm hoping to find them a yard tomorrow morning. Other than fabbing brake lines, assembling the hubs, a cross-over exhaust pipe, and front shock mounts, that should do it . I'll have another late night tonight. Haven't been to bed before 2am this week.