Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Towel Head term FYI

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by OLD DAWG, Sep 17, 2004.

1. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

Just a quicky. It's quite upsetting to those people to be called "towel heads" they don't wear towels. It is actually more of a little sheet. So the correct term would be:"Little Sheet Heads" Thank you for your time. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

my lame pun meter is off the charts. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I wear a turban when it gets really hot in the kicthen. I like it, keeps you cool. I mean they're in the bloody desert, it has to help with heat.

I also look pretty good in it too!

RJ the mad Arab !

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    RJ the mad Arab

[/ QUOTE ] Ahh the Necronomicon, a good read, although I seemed to have misplaced it along with my crack pipe... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

ok, agreed, it could come in handy in the destert, but last time i checked, the desert was far from a convenience store in the midwest.

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I prefer, Sand Surfer myself... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I prefer, Sand Surfer myself... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Well, sand something anyways.

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly, but this is a family site.

9. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

hehe...I found a lil humor in the 'Sheet head' term change, c'mon sounds a lot like somethin else note:'...that car almost ran into us! I almost sheet my pants!!'

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Well it used to be until we turned it into our own private little hell, be right back, gotta go shove a pineapple up Hitlers a$$.. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Hence the word "something". /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif You can insert a word of your choice.

12. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

This reminds me of a lil joke... pardon if it's old material:

How can you tell when an Arab has reached puberty?

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

when they take the diaper off their a$$ and put it on their head /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. Resurrection_Joe

MAY THE GREAT GOD CHLUTHU DAMN YOU INTO THE CRAWLING CHAOS !!!

14. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

It's so cool that racism towards all middle easterners is the in thing right now. It makes me all warm and gooey inside. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Change the slurs towards middle easterners in this post to ******, porchmonkey and coon and you'd think we were in the south 40 years ago.

15. Resurrection_Joe

Nononono, see they're far away and easily generalized Shaggy! Come awwwwnnnnnnnnnn............

Of course we're graveboy honkey haystack blue eyed devil ugly Americans.............

Not all of us though.......

16. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

Well, for me there is one big difference. I was born and raised in a ghetto area and grew up with about every minority there was. We all got along well since we were all in the same boat economically and socially. I look back and feel somewhat privaledged to have been brought up there.
    And to some degree isn't making fun of middle easterners similar to making fun of the Germans and Japanese during WW2, the "Yellow Horde"Chinese during Korea etc. etc. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    It's so cool that racism towards all middle easterners is the in thing right now. It makes me all warm and gooey inside. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Change the slurs towards middle easterners in this post to ******, porchmonkey and coon and you'd think we were in the south 40 years ago.

[/ QUOTE ] I don't hold anything against anyone because of the color of thier skin. But right now I don't like the middle east people that are terrorist, that hate us because of some religion, that kill americans for some reson I don't understand. I am leary when I go into a restront where there are a bunch of middle east decent people working. Does that make me a racist ??? If so, oh well. That's the way I feel. If some people don't like it, that's just too bad I guess. I think the word racist is cried way too much anyways. I see the same people who cry racist being more racist then the ones they cry about. For example; (Please don't take this as me being racist, this it just what I see) BET , The United Negro College Fund, naacp, ...ect. I'm not trying too get anything started, but if someone started a white Entertainment Tevevision station, a United White College fund, or a Whites advancement group, they would be sued quicker then sh_t for being racist. Turn on BET and see how offten they're telling "Cracker" "Honkey" ...ect jokes. If it's wrong for one group of people too be racist, wouldn't it be wrong for all ??? I do nnot consitter myself as a racist. I hope nobody takes what I've said as so.

18. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I am leary when I go into a restront where there are a bunch of middle east decent people working. Does that make me a racist ??? If so, oh well. That's the way I feel.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that strikes me as racist.

[ QUOTE ]
    if someone started a white Entertainment Tevevision station, a United White College fund, or a Whites advancement group, they would be sued quicker then sh_t for being racist. Turn on BET and see how offten they're telling "Cracker" "Honkey" ...ect jokes. If it's wrong for one group of people too be racist, wouldn't it be wrong for all ??? I do nnot consitter myself as a racist. I hope nobody takes what I've said as so.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that there's a serious double standard when it comes to racism against whites vs racism against pretty much anybody else, especially blacks. But this thread was more a celebration of calling middle eastern people names, most of the racism against whites in this country is perpetrated by groups representing blacks, so it's not terribly relevant to this discussion.

19. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez, dude, did KidJethro's sense of humor come over and kidnap yours? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I don't have anything against anyone of any race, but if I hear a joke and I think it's funny, I usually just laugh... cause it's a joke and stuff /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Lighten up already /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I personally think all this PC crap is going to be the downfall of our society.

We're talking about a group of people that wipe with their hands, beat their women, and believe in a hateful religion that tells them to rid the world of everyone else.

IMO these are lesser beings and my personal opinion is that if every single one were eradicated before I woke up tomorrow, and I were responsible, I'd feel proud.

Sorry, but only in the last 10 years has, "Discrimination" been considered a derrogitory term. I'm 20, and I cannot buy alcohol until I turn 21. Is this discrimination? It certainly is. Apparently someone has decided this was acceptable discrimation against a human being.

Those people are the absolute scum of the earth. You think someone that wipes their dirty ass with their bare hand and then goes and beats their wife with it is in the same class as you are? I'm sorry to hear that.

This PC crap makes me sick. I am not a racist, nor do I generally agree with war on a religion, but this is what THEY have created, and they've made their bed, now they get to lie in it.

The worst part is that the terrorists have used our own political correctness against us.