Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Toy Blazers

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by chaka73, Apr 18, 2000.

1. chaka73

chaka73 1/2 ton status

Hey guys where can I buy a toy blazer I cant seem to find one all the hobby shops tell me they dont make them anymore and if I find one it's gonna be too expensive what ya think guys and does anybody know if they made some with the removable top like for the 1973-1975 either die cast or model later guys.

keep blazin !!!

2. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

I would pay a lot to have some blazer-toys pref. 80-91. My son is 6 months now and I want to influent him in the right direction.

I remeber back on the old board someone mentioned a sweet story about his daughter trading the skimpy barbie-jeep for a Blazer. The Blazer was offcource to big for Barbie, but she loved it anyway.[​IMG]

If any of you have old blazertoys laying in garages etc. PLEASE e-mail me and I will make it worth your time.
    Fingers crossed.
    Espen.

[​IMG]<font color=blue>Espen88k5</font color=blue>

3. Blazerbob

Blazerbob 1/2 ton status

Keep checking ebay. I seen a 78 model on there the other day. There is always something on there to bid on.

<font color=blue>Blazerbob</font color=blue>[​IMG]

4. Shawn

Shawn 1/2 ton status Premium Member Author

I recently bought a K5 stomper at Walmart. It was a 76-78.

Tamiya (sp?) use to make a 1/10 RC Blazer call "Blazin" with a real steal frame, leaf springs, axles, drive shafts, and a TC that was 2 spd with 2wd/4wd. The plastic body didn't have the windshield or shell but it was a Blazer.

Matchbox makes a 81-85 K5 Blazer but it's usually dressed in a police or park ranger uniform.

Shawn
    <font color=blue>87 K5</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>454, 6", D60, 14 blt, 465, 205</font color=red>
    www.off-road.com

5. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

6. 82K5

82K5 1/2 ton status

While I was looking for some model paint at Hobby Lobby yesterday I came across a '70 orange Blazer with a white topper, model kit. I think it's about 1/24. It's a metal diecast model. It comes in pieces and you put it together with phillips screws. I was thinking about buying it, but right now I'm working on a '50 Chevy Stepside P.U. and the Blazer was $18. It looked pretty cool, but I thought it was a little high-priced.