Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Toybox- Are you staying busy?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by FWP, Nov 14, 2002.

1. FWP

FWP CRS

Hey Damon, how you guys doing? got a good work load, or what? Haven't heard anything lately, other than you maybe selling your 77....

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

Fred!!, you need to worry about comming out of the closet, /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gifnot getting into the toy box!!!
    im just kidding man.
    /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Hey Fred. Trying to stay buzy. Times are tough people realy ain't spending money right now. Hows Prescott?

4. FWP

FWP CRS

Hey Damon, sorry to hear things are slow, but that's the case everywhere I think. It was getting pretty cold at my place when I left last sunday, but I'm in CA right now (just temporary). I'm looking forward to getting out of this state, and back to AZ. This weekend I gotta finish up the winch mount bumper and get ready for Parker......

5. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

Yall at toy box need to make steering frame braces for around 75 or so dollars. i can not see paying 105 plus shipping for the ones ORD sells. im not saying thier product is bad, but the price sucks. nor can i find one lower.
    you build me one for about that cost and i am sure ya can sell many more.
    Grant