Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Toyo open country M/T

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by smokkey1, Jul 28, 2006.

1. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

anyone running them? I'm really liking them, for the fact that there radials and have 3ply sidewalls. I'm looking to get some 37x14.50x15.

also what backspacing are u guys running on 15x10 rims???

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I would love to run them on my Crew Cab, but they are spendy tires. I have 4.25 Backspacing on my K5. I was camped at the end by you at BF with the black K5 and white Crew.

3. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

just took some off at work. guy didnt like them in the long run. to noisey and ride like crap he said. this guy has a crewcab 4x4 and lots of money and he has had lots of tires. he just didnt like them .

4. AKbigsub

AKbigsub 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I love my 315/75R16's!! They are very quiet on the road and balance extrodinarilly well (static balanced with 2.5 oz. being the most weight on one). I have aired them down to 12 psi and have had no problems (k2500 Burb = HEAVY). They do lack a little in the mud, but that's what winches are for:haha: . My next set will be the 37's. Oh, and they wear great!!

5. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

thanks for the replys. I really don't do all that much mud. maybe a couple times a year. I checked 4wheelparts and there listed for 245.99 each for the size I want. still going to check some other places too. If I can get some one to buy my swapers which are listed in the for sale forum I'm going to get them....

MTBLAZER, I love your crewcab. everytime I wanted to come by and say HI u were somewere else in camp so I gave up lol... maybe next year.

AKbigsub. that's good there holding up under your sub. cause that's what there going under if I get them.

6. spoolnaround

spoolnaround 1/2 ton status

I have little ones on my tow vehicle, 295/75/16's. They ride good and are quiet but they do wear pretty quick.

7. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

8. patt107

patt107 1/2 ton status