Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Toys for Tots

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by 468k5, Sep 23, 2004.

1. 468k5

468k5 1/2 ton status

The Rochester Rough Riders along with the National Guard are having there annual toys for tots trail ride. I'm sorry I dont have the date sitting here in front of me,I'll post it asap, I can tell you it's mid-october. All you need to bring is an unwrapped toy and your in for a hell of a good weekend.You can camp right there,theres woods,hills,the river,rocks,mud,and then OMG I shoulda brought the 49 iroc's mud!We have a hog roast,the Guard brings in a semi load of pallets for the huge bon-fire and usualy end up in woods with the hummers(they really don't wheel as well as you might think lol)
    So if you think you might find yourself in SE Minnesota in october your in for alot of fun.
    If anyone is interested let me know I'll post more info as soon as I can. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

So you bring an unwrapped toy? As in used. I don't understand.

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

no a new toys thats not wrapped, they checkout the toys decided what age child to give it to and wrap it from there /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    your toys for tots donation is your entrance fee for the weekend /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Oct 16-17 Toys-4-Tots Run: Rochester Rough Riders & U.S.M.C. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. 468k5

468k5 1/2 ton status

Hey thanks man ,hell your more on the ball than I am and your in Indiana?!

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

hahaha, I used google and found your groups (or someones) site /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    The local PD does the 'shop with a cop' here, my uncle heads up the events and I do the family photos. And the toys for tots I helped with a couple years back with a local car club. its good times /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif