Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

toys

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by arq, Jul 22, 2003.

1. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

you guys seen these toys

cat

wish i wouldn't of tied my tonka's to my dads truck /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

SWEET!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn those are cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

AAAHHHHHHH.... My pops works at Cat, I can get that TYPE stuff pretty cheap (compaired to those prices anyways). He just picked up an $80 3400 engine model (thats what he works on) for like $50 bucks. If you find something you want I might be able to get you a price on it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I can get you one of these for about a million-five! I helped design 6 of these when I worked there. I done the base, cooling lines, safty equipment, and wrote the manuals! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

holy crap
    for that price, I might as well go out and buy a REAL 5-story dump truck... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Anyone wanna chip in?
    I'll trade ya the axles if you pay for half...anyone? anyone? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

6. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I collect those models there expensive as hell my cousin works for Ziegler cat In Duluth MN and he gets them for me at his cost I love those things And I'll admit Play with them, some times I even make the motor noises /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

HAHAA /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I pis-off alot of people, I use to buy collector starwars and hotwheels stuff and then open it and play with it, toss the box and stick the car in my pocket /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Whats the use to having it if you can't play with it /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

vroom vroom

8. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

exactly What good is it to have toys you don't play with ??? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif