Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Track Ball

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My optical track ball just crapped out on me. I'm on the mouse at the momment. ( I hate the mouse !!!!!!!!!! I want my track ball back. ) I'm going to have to run into town and buy a new track ball this evening. I can't handle this mouse thing after I got spoiled with a track ball. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

They didn't have one in town with a scroll wheel, so I jusr order This one on line. Just means I'll have to suffer with a mouse for a week !!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

I have that "mouse". Its really nice, the best one ive owned. Have to keep the ball half clean though. but thats just par for the course.

4. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

ive had my track ball for almost 3 years. Longitech makes a great one.

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I had the "Microsoft" optical track ball for almost 2 years. It crapped out on me this afternoon. Have no idea what the problem is, the curser just won't move with it anymore. It doesn't light up the ball anymore either. Oh well, I'll have the Loditech in about a week. [​IMG]

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned