Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tracking packages on line.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, May 3, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I love it. I'm watching one of my orders. Seen when it left AZ. , seen it being unloaded in ElPaso, TX., now seeing it's being loaded again. This is so kewl. I like seeing the route it's taking. Kinda like ridding along with it, well, not really, but hopefully you know what I mean.

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Yup, sure do. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Yea...I did that last summer...
    I ordered all the parts for my engine rebuild from Summit racing, they shipped it FedEx, watched it leave Nevada, watched it work its way down to Los Angeles (70 miles from here, next stop should be here), then watched it make its way to Billings Montana...WTF!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Took 2 days before they verified they had my parts and they said it would take another 4 days to get it back to me! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    I asked them to Overnite it since they were FedEx and they said No! Sooooo I asked them to ship it to me via UPS so it would get here and they hung up !! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I called summit racing and told them what happened and they sent me another order out that day overnited (UPS) and had the other package sent back to them /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I called summit racing and told them what happened and they sent me another order out that day overnited (UPS) and had the other package sent back to them

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't surprise me at all (well, it would surprise me if it were any company other than Summit). Summit is truly amazing...everything I've ordered has always arrived at my door 2 days later. Their customer service and care for the customer is top notch. As far as I'm concerned, they'll always be getting my business. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Why aren't all companies run this well. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ok, sorry for the hi-jack...back to your regularily scheduled discussion. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've had problems with packages being sent via Fed-Ex. I had one package pass right by me on I-90 (My house is approx 2 miles off I-90) 3 times. I refuce to use Fed-Ex if I can help it.

6. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I've had problems with packages being sent via Fed-Ex.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's no lie. I have sent out several parts in the last month or so...FedEx lost 2 of the packages, and had issues delivering a couple more. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Jackasses.

7. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

My wife says I am complusive about checking my UPS/Fedex/USPS orders.
    I know I have a probem - I just can't help it.
    If you'll exscuse me, I'm going to see where my new seatbelts are...
    -- Mike