Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tractor supply?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by BadDog, Aug 13, 2002.

1. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Are there any tractor supply type stores in the Phoenix area? Can't find anything in the book, but I know we have some AG sites around here so there has to be something...

I'm thinking about getting some of the 3rd link "rod ends" for my traction bar shackle. Money is getting tight and I don't want to spend money on Johny Joints or "large diameter, high quality heims". I'm afraid that all poly is going to be too stiff. So, poly on the two axle mounts, and 1" rod ends on both ends of the shackle is what I'm thinking now...

2. FWP

FWP CRS

Send a PM to "ript" he would probably know. Tell him I sent you his direction.

We should call this the "Russ and Fred Forum" /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Thanks, I will...

Hey Rob, Fred is right, since this has become our personal forum, how about changing the name? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif I sure miss Matt, Keith, Shawn and the rest of the "non-members" who used to hang out in here once in a while...