Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trade: 80 K20 for Blazer or Burb

Discussion in 'Free | Trade | Misc.' started by bowtiepower00, Jan 20, 2007.

1. bowtiepower00

bowtiepower00 1/2 ton status

Like the title says. I have a 1980 K20 Custom Deluxe. Here are the specs:

350 w/ mild Comp Cam, Edel intake and Q-jet, and aftermarket HEI. It runs well. It also has headers and dual exhaust with Flowmasters.

SM465, NP205

10b, 14FF w/ Detroit, 4.10's

There is one quarter size rust spot on the bed above one of the wheelwells. That is it, the rest of the truck is in really good shape. It is an AZ truck. I'm in Phoenix. The truck passes SMOG, has working A/C, CB, and Alpine CD/ Amp/ Speakers. The Stereo sounds pretty good. Most of the truck has been rebuilt in the past few years, it was repainted around 2000.

I really like this truck, but when I bought it my other vehicle was a Car and I needed a bed to haul stuff. Now that I have another truck, I'd like something with some interior room. I'd really like a 87-91 Blazer, but I'd consider an earlier one, or a Burb, preferably with barn doors. I may also consider a trade for something else, but it has to be a solid vehicle that runs and drives good, with little rust. I don't mind something that needs work here and there, but no basket cases please.

As stated before, I'm in Phoenix. I may be willing to travel a couple of hundred miles, but no further.

Pictures are in my webshots, in my sig, or in the "How will my truck look..." thread. If anyone is serious, I can take more detailed pics later. Thanks...

2. bowtiepower00

3. twoslo4five0

twoslo4five0 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

cant ever be close...

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Off topic: can you measure the winch bumper on the area where the winch sits inside? I need the measurements from the inside corner going up and to the valance. Just want to know the "box" size.

5. bowtiepower00

You mean the winch box on the Warn Classic Bumper?

6. bowtiepower00

Bump... See my post in the Complete Vehicles forum or check my webshots for photos and info.

Wes, you still need that measurement?