Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trade my 83 for a K20 or K30 pickup

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by rocko, Jan 23, 2002.

1. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

I know this isn't the right place for this.. but it get's the most exposure..

Yep.. want to trade my 1983 Blazer as it sit's now for a K20 or K30 pickup... testing the waters to see what's out there..
    Pics of my 83 on my website.

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. www.rocko.rockcrawler.com

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Chuck, there are a few K30's here in my town to look at.

One is an '83 Silverado, 454, 465, 205, D60, 14FF, 4.10's, blah blah blah. Its black and silver. Awesome condition.
    The only drawback is, even though its a Silverado, it does NOT have power windows or locks, and it also does NOT have air conditioning!! [​IMG] Weird, huh?

The other truck is an '84 GMC K3500. It has a 454, 400, 205, D60, 14FF, 4.10's, blah blah blah. It is also in excellent condition. It needs nothing done to it except lift it and bigger tires. This truck has all the power equipment and A/C.

Last I heard, both trucks were going for $5000. I don't know about now, but they definitely are worth that price. [​IMG]

<font color=red>Only real men drive K30's!!!</font color=red> [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>The K30 Collection</a>

3. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Are they looking for trades?
    I'd like to trade even to keep everything simple.. as for power window's... i'd take manual anyday... less maintenance..
    Wes.. if you could check and see if they want a K5 blazer... that would be great.

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. www.rocko.rockcrawler.com

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I doubt they want a Blazer because both of these trucks are on farms. But don't fear, both trucks have been 'babied' by both owners.
    The black and silver one has a new recent paint job. The other one is a brown/bronze color and in great shape.
    I have pics of the black and silver one, but need to scan them. Believe me, when you see them, you will want it, bad!! [​IMG]
    I will try to get ahold of the guys and see what they say.

<font color=red>Only real men drive K30's!!!</font color=red> [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/thatK30guy>The K30 Collection</a>

5. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Thanks Wes... I'd really like to have a nice truck.. let me know.. and pics would be great.

6. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status