Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

trade my front 4" tuff country ez rides for your 6" tuff country ez rides

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by yunit, Aug 20, 2002.

1. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

trade my front 4\" tuff country ez rides for your 6\" tuff country ez rides

Title says it all. Thanks.

2. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

Re: trade my front 4\" tuff country ez rides for your 6\" tuff country ez rides

I'll bite-----how do you want to work out shipping----i have what you want---you have what i want--we are kinda far but im all eas /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

What springs do you have? Are they the regular or heavy duty? Thanks, Pete.

4. SCOOBYDANNN

I ordered the HDs but they flex just as good as the ez (seen it w/ my own 2 eyes, ride the same and even have the same # of leaves----now that im explaining it---i think they sent me the wrong leaves /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif ---there are some pics on the link below.

5. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

I have to really think about going to 6" springs; I might just put some ORD zero rate offsets in to help improve my approach and departure angle's. Do you have the part number off of the spring?

6. SCOOBYDANNN

Cant see any #'s on the spring--Its cool if you dont want them---i was just throwing it out there to see what would happen---i wanna go 39's or 42's so i might just be good where i am----but i also dont mind breaking out the sawsall. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif