Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

trade or?? 38.5-16.5-15 TSL swampers with 100 miles still new

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by crazykev4x4, Aug 11, 2003.

1. crazykev4x4

crazykev4x4 1/2 ton status

i have a set of 38.5/16.5/15 tires with 100 miles on them i will trade for a set of 36" swampers and or sm 465/205 combo and or cash . i fixed my body and i dont wanna cut it up so im sellin the 39's . trade or asking 1000.00 for em

Kevin

2. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

WOuld you consider a 465/205 combo and nearly new (500 miles) 35/12.5/16.5 Les Schwab WIld Country all positions as a staight across trade? I've also got a nice 4 sp tilt column that I could throw in. Let me know. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    T-roy /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

I misread your tires. Are you running 15" wheels? If so, I have a set of 35/12.5/15 Les Scwhab Wild Country all position in about the same shape. They do have a few shallow side cuts. They don't leak, just look like they have been on a truck without enough lift. I have a buddy that has my old (not worn, just old) 35" mud tires. They are Les Schwabs as well, but they are mud and snow. They work great in everything but sand. A little too big of lug. They have to be aired down to work. I could probably work a deal with him.