Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trail Pics!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by stockk5, Sep 17, 2005.

1. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Alright so we are just getting into mor trails instead of mud.. def more fun... Jim and I went the last few days a couple times... fun stuff!

Me= blazer
    Jim=burban

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

oh yeah thats right no real body mounts... ahaha soon hopefully..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This hill climb ended up getting us stuck there for about an hour... its alright in the begginning of it.. then on the top there are a few 1.5ft ish rock ledges and stuff, so jim is trying it and he gets almost to the rocks and is spinning cuz of the wet. So he starts to back down but goes sideways off the trail and gets stuck between small trees and a rock wall. Every time he moves he gets stuck more and slide farther sideways.. it ended up being him between a bunch of lil 4" wide trees... so the only option was to try to break down the one tree behind him so he could back down and out, no saw or anything so we had to take it down to a 1ft stump w/ our bending it.. and a 3" dull knife he found in his truck... lol took a while but we got it out!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The girls wondering how they got stuck doing this... ahahaha
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TLCOR

TLCOR 1/2 ton status

Nice to see someone cool enough to play with the '88 + Sheetmetal - you need to ditch those runingboards, though. :D My dad had a '93 K2500 Suburban, *really* nice vehicles. We had some major fun with it, once we wheeled with snow above the upper part of the rims, an other time we broke a trainrail (!) in two pieces, we also pulled up a Ford E350 with a heavy boat on trailer while it was sliding down into the water: Suburbans are Great ! :D

3. orangeGMC

orangeGMC 1/2 ton status

I see the CT plates. Where are you from? Where were you wheeling at? It is getting harder and harder to find places to wheel in CT.

4. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

I second what he said... where are you from? The guys out here are always looking for more people to wheel with. :D