Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trail Ride in Wellsville, Ohio: 11-12-2005

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 78Buford, Oct 20, 2005.

1. 78Buford

78Buford 1/2 ton status

JK5 and I planning a trail ride for Saturday November 12, 2005 in Wellsville, OH. There will be a few members from my club attending. 6.2Blazer is definitely going, he's just not aware of it yet. ;) We'd like to see some full sizes from this board attend. It's quite likely that I'll have the only Ford at the ride, so feel free to bring the insults……I can take 'em. :D JK5 knows the area well, and we plan to hit the more difficult trails.

Rigs should have at least one locker, and 35" & larger tires are recommended. For those who have a ways to drive, I'm pretty sure there are hotels within 15 minutes (probably less) of the trails. I live about 135 miles away, and plan to arrive Friday evening, get a cheap hotel, wheel all day Saturday, stay overnight again & head home Sunday morning.

I thought there would be a trail rides section on the board…..didn't see it and posted it here.

Roy

2. guido666

guido666 1/2 ton status

Where is Wellsville? I'm in Ashland and have never been on a trail ride.

3. 78Buford

78Buford 1/2 ton status

It is on the eastern edge of Ohio. I've gotta run. JK5 can give bettter directions.

Roy