Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trail run on 3/14/04

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Jays Beast, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Jays Beast

Jays Beast 1/2 ton status

Ok, lets get a trail run going, /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif lets go do some trails in the Florence area. Where there are challenges (and body damage /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif) for all from stocker to truggys. So who can go this coming Sunday?

2. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

You KNOW i'm there bub, /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif ready to check out this thing and see how the new rattlecan bling /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif wheels look on the trail /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I'm in on the 14th just got to check with the boss /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I am going to be in Lake Havasu so I won't be there.

Harley

5. pauly383

Have a safe and fun time in Havasu /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

I am there..I hope /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

I'd love too but won't make it. I hope I will be swapping axles.

8. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

We'll be in Laughlin as the next day is my birthday so gonna celebrate in style. Well as much style as I can manage. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Good luck to y'all and I look forward to the pictures.

Allan

9. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Well there will probably be another weekend run the following weekend, as i just /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gifGOT EMPLOYED !!! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif so now that the money will be rollin in, i will be able to do more runs. Lets try n make some plans on that too, finger out where we want to go and plan it, me personally, i don't care where it is, i just wanna play /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

10. supersize75k5

[​IMG]

looks like I might make it.... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

still need a motor in the truck though /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

11. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Looks like it needs more than just a motor, ya better get busy on that thing before the HOA starts bitching /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

12. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

You know i'm just messin with ya, i'm just tryin to get ya motivated so i can see exactly what it is you are doing on the trails thats causing you to roll everything you drive. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

BTW, remind me to never let you drive my truck /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Either way if you don't get it rollin by then let us know, i'm sure someone will have an empty seat, including myself. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

13. supersize75k5

just got a hook up for a locker for the 14 bolt so I may be taking care of getting it in on saterday afternoon.. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

still need to get the front locker in too. I guess it will be a little while before it is fully set up, but I am getting close. I am hoping for easter to be locked and doublered..hoping /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

I may just take the blue one as I have it untill sunday I think... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

14. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

I might actually be able to make it! I'm trying...Where is florence or the trail you've all decided on located? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

15. pauly383

Basically past Gold Canyon on the US60 , then South. Are ya Wheelin' or ridin' ? Either way I am on the way we could caravan out there or I have a seat /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifLook in this forum for the last trail run out there 1-31-04 , there was a map.

16. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

OK! this is a Sunday so I will be able to make this. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
    I will drive out there but I've not wheeled my rig as of yet(this one at least) so I'd like to ride with someone and check it out so I can get the feel of it, if it's possible of course. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif But as of right now I am defenitely in for joining just post up the details. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

17. Jays Beast

Jays Beast 1/2 ton status

Not sure what trail were going to run /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif. It will depend on what trucks show up and what everyone feels like doing. I will have a couple of extra seats for those that want to show up and ride. Also here is the map to the area that Marv made meeting place. Thinking of meeting around 9:00am at the area right after you turn off 79 to do what ever you need to get ready for the trails air down, remove shocks, swaybar, etc...

18. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Hehehehe remove shocks. A Slinky a slinky a marvelous magical toy......... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Have fun y'all we'll be on the road to Laughlin. Good luck to y'all in the future.

Allan

19. supersize75k5

I made some real progress today I really want to go wheeling /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

20. t's85chevyk5

t's85chevyk5 Registered Member

I'd like to run with you guys but im am gona be in rocky point for spring break.
    I love college /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    But i know you guys will have a blast.