Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

trail testing a 04 chevy, what would you do??????

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by boggerless, Jul 28, 2003.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

my neighbor has a2004 chevy pick-up that he got while his van is in the shop. it's a 4x4 with all the bell's and whistles. hell you can't even put in gear unless the seatbelts are all locked.what should we do with it (no mud though my 2year old son's tricycle has more tread). any suggestions for the test??? we are going saturday 8-2-03 /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    At least take her out in a muddy field and do a hell of a lot of donuts... play with the 4Lo. I'm sure that once you get it out there you will think of plenty of things to do to it... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Hill Climbing then see how well she drives sideways across the hill i love doing that and when i have people with me they start freaking out its great i love fullsize rigs hell my buddys 99Yota Ext. cab with 3in body and 3in susp. on 33in mt's gets all tipsy when we take a turn at 20mph and you think its going to flip /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif he really freaks out riding with me on the trails. Ok so 1 time we did almost Flip i was going rally style around the top of the hill and we came to the turn and the truck goes sideways sliding all the to the very edge of the drop off and stops like 1in from it. its good hill too so it was crazy and badass at the same time. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

4. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

I argree DONUTS in a muddy feild or a wet grass freild just try not to break it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. boggerless

i think once iget darin out there he'll get crazy.his ol'lady will keep him in check. but i'm trying to bring out the stupid side of him. i told him we don't want to wreck it, but let's see what it can do. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. Blazer1970

Blazer1970 1/2 ton status

2004? I don't think they are on the road yet. Is it a 2003?

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I argree DONUTS in a muddy feild or a wet grass freild just break it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] fixed it for ya. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Whatever you decide to do with it, make sure you get some pics of all the fun and excitement! Donuts are definitely in order though!

Kris

9. boggerless

o yea ,lots of pic's.it is a 2004 you know how they always come out early.when you sit on any seat a light between the guages tell's you to put your seat belt on. the thing i don't like is the rear passangers can't open the doors. the front has to be opened first /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif i can't wait to try it out. there is a spot on the way in that is allmost strait down but it slopes gradually about 40 ft down to flat ground, it's like the drop of a roller coaster. getting back out that way is very fun, if you go fast enough you go completely off the ground. it's smooth with exelent traction,strange landing though. this place has just about everything,mud,water, sand no rocks just abandoned cars to climb. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

10. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

take your strap...tie that sob to a tree and GO

11. boggerless

BAD NEWS. I JUST WENT TO LET MY DOG OUT,LOOKED TO SEE IF DARIN WAS HOME YET. AND THERE IS HIS F**CKING VAN. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifHE WAS SUPOST TO KEEP THE TRUCK UNTIL NEXT WEDNESDAY, DAMMIT /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif SORRY PEEPS,I THOUGHT WE WOULD HAVE SOME FUNNY PICS. NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE TO RENT ONE,IF THEY HAVE A 4X4? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif