Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trailer trash driveway

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Oct 2, 2003.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Gee, I can start renting out places to stay now.
    [​IMG]

2. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Good deal! I have the troop's coming in to help me finish painting my house. I'll send em your way to spend the night o.k? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Where's that Fugly motorhome you posted last week? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. mountainexplorer

Thats the back of it on the left of the picture...actually looks halfway normal from the back.

4. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Well I must say, it look's better from the rear than the front. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

5. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Looks almost as bad as my mom's backyard. '87 C30 that hasn't moved in about a month, '86 K30 with no motor, a 32' Dutchman that hasn't moved since it was purchased, and my '84 K10 I rolled last Saturday. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

you guys should see my place, looks like salveage yard, parts, trucks, cars, junk, building supplies, everything, and i live in city limits, even the building is junk, i wish i had a place that nice and organized, garage and concrete and cleanliness, damn, you must live in preppy neat freak type of town
    ive had around 75 vehicles through here since 1994, probably more, i cant remember, most been cut up into little pieces, literally, alot of them just sit around and rot and get full of parts until i get tired of looking at it all then i cut up more,

hmmm.

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I'm afraid to come down to your house, but I'm sure you'll have something that I want and I'll end up there one day.

8. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm afraid to come down to your house, but I'm sure you'll have something that I want and I'll end up there one day.

[/ QUOTE ]

i suppose, but ive been trying to quit for the last year or so now, every coupel months i throw away a load or two of parts and try to make it look ok around here, those of you who have been here know, but those who have been here a year ago or longer ago when i was really into this like gmcpaul and such saw disaster area, parts scattered everywhere, drivetrains, frames, axles, suspensions, everything,
    ive been in trouble four times with the city over this, just trying to survive with bieng out of work, and well, im basically quitting now, i guess ill be a bum now. im not any farther ahead in life than i was when i started all this nine years ago when i was 16 and all i accomplished was alot of hard work and chopping up/scrapping alot of older vehicles and parts, basically i have nine years of wasted time under my belt so far, and alot of useless GM truck information stored in my head that i can never use to get ahead in this life with, all kind of like a divorce really, i may need to rent out one of the above trailers

9. mountainexplorer

Thats why I bring all my "junk" to our other place...a looong ways from city limits.

This is what it looked like 2 years ago...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Its about the same now...just add about 20-30 more rigs, 3 more campers (now totaling about 20) and a shop.

So, back in the big city of Spokane, my neighbors only have to see things like this come and go once in a while...
    [​IMG]
    ...but if they saw the other place, I bet they'd appreciate my "tidy" mess I have in my home driveway.