Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trails in southcentral PA?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Strahan, Dec 26, 2001.

1. Strahan

Strahan 1/2 ton status

Hey all. Anyone from PA? I'm wondering if there are any good trails to check out in the area (south central PA, MD, DE). I'm from York myself. I found one little trail (gravy for most of your rigs heh) tried it with my stock near bald 235s and ended up sliding backwards down a muddy hill hehe. I'm getting some 35s and a lift so I'm looking forward to finding some places I can play :)

2. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Not sure what is close to us, I am in Gettysburg, and have been told most of the local trails have been closed. I know of a few places up near Pine Grove but I need to confirm they are still open. Also we have Paragon up in Hazelton (sp) that looks like a cool place to wheel. As soon as I get my 400/205 swapped in I plan to head up to Paragon. I don't get in to York that often except when I am heading over to Hoak's 4x4. Let me know if you want to get togeather some weekend and have a brew and talk trucks.

See <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Waynes-Toy>Project Mighty Mouse</a> here.
    <font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>
    <font color=blue>Happy Trails<font color=blue>

3. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Project Mighty Mouse here.
    <font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>
    <font color=blue>Happy Trails<font color=blue>