Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trails of Moab w/maps

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by Storm Trooper, Jun 8, 2002.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Hi guys & Gals,
    For thoose of you that have not been to Moab, I thought you might want to check out some of the trails out there. I hope this is imfomitive to you and helps you decide what trails you want to run at the bash. Sorry it's provided by a bunch of heeps but the imfo. is pretty good. Can't wait to wheel with all of <font color="red"> YOU </font color> . /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif
    Moab Trails
    Too see some of the pictures I have taken at Moab click here&gt; Storms Pics

2. DaveCowley

DaveCowley 1/2 ton status

Can you tell me whereabouts Hell's Gate is on Hell's Revenge? I have ran that trail 4 or 5 times and never seen Hell's Gate so I am just curious if you could tell me the area.

Dave Cowley

88 Jimmy 1 ton locked on 36's

3. Storm Trooper

Dave, Hells Gate is on the north end of hell revenge. It's hard to decribe exactly where because it is hard to even notice it from the trail. Try this Hells Gate
    It's down about in the middle of the page.

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Holly Molly!!! I didn't relize there were so MANY trails to choose from /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif
    Thanks!!!
    It is getting soooo close I'm starting to get all gitterey and itchy to hit the road!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

5. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

So I was wondering if Hell's revenge is a do-able trail without having locked diff's? That is the only trail that I REALLY REALLY want to run /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif , but I saw that it is 4+ rated /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif and don't know exactly what that means to me? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif Your thoughts?

6. Storm Trooper

Yes you can, I Did it with out a problem before I was locked. Posin Spyder and others too.4+ if you drive a Heep. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

7. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

WOOHOO!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif So how do I get that to be one of the official trail runs for BB02? Tick tock tick tock... AAAAHHH /forums/images/icons/grin.gif