Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

trans adaptor

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Jul 27, 2000.

Does anyone have or know where i can get the adaptor that goes between a th350 and a 208 transfer case?

1. MyK-5

MyK-5 Registered Member

Get one from a junk yard. tell its for an 81 blazer

81 Beater

2. MyK-5

MyK-5 Registered Member

Get one from a junk yard. tell them its for an 81 blazer.

81 Beater

3. CBLAZER81

CBLAZER81 1/2 ton status

Advance Adapters will have everything you need.If you're changing from a different setup they should have the shafts,etc. to do it all.http://www.advanceadapters.com
    You'll have to call them though,they don't answer e-mail very much.Let me know how much it is.I need the same thing.

4. The adapters from a 700r4 are the same as a 350.But you have to have to buy a output shaft from advanced adapters,
    the tail shaft in a 350 is to long.You also might talk to a trani shop and ask if they can get a replacement shaft for a 81K5,they had 350/208 combo.
    Hope this helps.

IF IT AINT BIG IT AINT BAD!!!!!!

5. blazer72

blazer72 1/2 ton status

All advance adapters is doing in this case is selling you a OEM GM part at a high cost than GM. Advance Adapter is not the best place it just the only place and they know it! Most of there stuff needs help befor you can use it! there good but dont fit just right and have to be fitted and such.

If you want new got to GM in this case.

I understand the jeep thing I drive a BLAZER!!

Ken