Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Transfer Case Mount

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by KrebsATM02, Dec 19, 2001.

1. KrebsATM02

KrebsATM02 1/2 ton status

I bought a rubber mount today for my 208 at autozone for 20 bucks, I know the polyurethane one's at fourwheel parts are $56. I'm probably doing the doubler in the summer and was wondering if the new mount would bolt up to those transfer cases. If it will i'll go for the poly mount, but if not i'll just by the stock rubber mount for the time being. Anyone have cheaper prices on the poly??? I know some guy was going to make them that was on here, anyone know if he went through with it???? Thanks for the help- Doug

Doug Krebs

2. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

I would suggest not to get the Polys. they wouldn't flex as much as the rubber ones so in turn they broke my adapter.. im pretty sure the ORD adapter you use would be much more stout. just my $.02

Sun Desert Offroad <a target="_blank" href=http://4x4.alloffroad.com>4x4.alloffroad.com</a>

It's all fun and games till someone loses an eye!