Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Transition to another Stage...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by marv_springer, Feb 10, 2004.

1. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

Hey Frizz,

Looks like you've been busy! Lotta upgrades! How tall are those Michelins, anyway /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Marv

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Whats up Marv!
    How the hell are ya!
    Sure would be nice to get the groove on in Moab again!
    Some day I'll go back.
    Ya Frizz is the fabMaster latly...Won't even recognise him.
    FRIZZ-O-RiFFIC
    All Hale the Mighty Frizz /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

I have been busy...spending money /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Lotsa new goodies.Got a Dana 70 out back now too The tires on the truck with street pressure are close to 38".Dunno if I dig the skinny thing though,I gotta go try em out.

[​IMG]

Has yer buggy recovered from the crash?

Chris

4. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

The only thing that would make it cooler is if it was a first gen You first gen guy are the coolest!Well maybe next cab swap /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Im gonna try to do Moab this year,you game BBC boy?

5. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    All Hale the Mighty Frizz /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

...guess I'll be the last one holdin' a broken 44 shaft in my hands /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Marv

6. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Na Man I still got me a D44. But I have stuffed it with CMolly.
    Moab this year....hummm no I can't. Although I do have my wife's 4x4 Expedition with tow pakage and Triton V8 I could tow my rig this time. It is the time and money that would keep me in Cali again /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    I will be going back. I would love to spend more time there wheelin. I felt like I was just getting warmed up on how to wheel out there and then it was time to spend two days driving back /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
    We need to have our rigs transported so we can fly out there then spend all our time off wheelin instead of driving across the desert for two days /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    The only thing that would make it cooler is if it was a first gen You first gen guy are the coolest!Well maybe next cab swap /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You got that damn right. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    Sweet truck frizz. Just keeps gettin better. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif
    Did you mount the ram off a bracket you made for the u bolt top plate similar to how greg did? *edit* found the pic..

[​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif