Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

transmission

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by sapper, Apr 19, 2004.

1. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

my 700 is finally starting to die at 184,000 miles, im looking for something to do, i will put anything in it as it looks like home improvment will be the focus of this summer /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif. Another 700 or a 400, what i would really like is 465, so whatevers out there let me know. TIA /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. john39671

john39671 1/2 ton status

To bad you live so far away, I have a 465 and 205 combo but shipping would be a nightmare.
    Semper Fi.

3. sapper

that would be perfect /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif, pm mw with a price and shipping. 28539, who knows /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4. mybikisfas

mybikisfas Registered Member

have a 700r4 from my 87 blazer was gone thru completely (everything) heavy duty with under 2000 miles , parting blazer out and all the parts cuz tired of 4x4ing, make me a offer and if need any other parts let me know , still have lots of stuff left wheels , tires, pro comp grill , lift kit , etc,etc

5. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

I have a Th400 from a 1 ton K30, its the big beefy dog. 100.00 with torque converter, and prolly like 40-50 for shipping through forward air. WaBurban@aol.com

6. sapper

where are you at? i might be going on a trip soon and thats a good price!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

He is up near Seattle, WA but his TH400 is in the back of my truck right now /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I can get it back to him this weekend if you end up buying it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif If you do pick this up it will probably be the most traveled tranny out of a truck that I know of... I picked it up for him near Chicago,IL and brought it out here.

8. sapper

DAMN, i thought he was in georgia or alabama, someones going to get a good tranny, to far for me /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. kennyw

Do you live near a Forward Air terminal? http://www.forwardair.com/ check to see if you do because it would not be much to ship the tranny down to you.

10. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    DAMN, i thought he was in georgia or alabama, someones going to get a good tranny, to far for me /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]dude, 40-50 to ship forward air, ill even help out with the price /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif hey kenny, is there a F/A near you there?

11. kennyw

No, Seattle or Portland are the closest. But I will be heading up to Renton this weekend and can drop the tranny off with you again.

12. uglychevyZZ4

ya ya ya :finger: /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif