Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Tread life on TSL's

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Lotsa_Faith, Nov 6, 2002.

1. Lotsa_Faith

Lotsa_Faith 1/2 ton status

Tread life on TSL\'s

What tread life have yall gotten out of your TSL's? WHat size were they and what type of driving did you do on them?

2. coloradoblazers

coloradoblazers 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Re: Tread life on TSL\'s

I had 36" TSL radials that had over 50% tread at 10000 miles. Now I have 39.5 TSLs that I have a couple thousand on and are wearing really fast. Most of the miles were on the highway though. Only bad thing about my truck being a daily driver I go through tires fast.

3. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

37x12.50 SSR /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gifwith about 7500mi on them. Besides small bits of tread tearing off, they wear awesome and have about 85% tread left /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif The Jimmy is my Daily driver, and have had them on for about a year. Hell, if they survived my Senior year in High School, they are a good tire! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

On pavemnt, they wear real fast. Using just offroading, they will last a long time. I dont see most TSLs lasting more than 20k when used on the street a lot.

Mine see as little raod as possible.

Ken H.