Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Treating animals right, is it so $%&#ing hard????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Mar 4, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I was hanging out at the tattoo shop as I often do and this guy walked by with a really cute puppy. My friend ran out to check it out. It was a very adorable puppy Pitbull. I bet you can guess where this is going. Anyway the dogs owner came up. My friend begged him to sell it, he said no. He had another pit puppy in his hands. The one in his hands was pretty mean, trying to fight the other one, nipping at the owner to which he used his hand to nip back and get her riled up. Well my friend asked about the other pit this guy has. He said, "huh? oh yeah the cops shot him". Oh really? "yeah he got loose and attacked another dog right on main street" After he left my friend told me he gets the dogs then raises them as fighters, like every other gangster wannabe lowlife. Made me so angry. The little one was SO cute, if he would have sold it I would have bought it right there and tried to find it a good home or a shelter. People like that make me so damn sick.

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

People who abuse animals should be shot.

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

and women

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Not just any woman, she'd have to be kinda like my mother in law to make me wanna shoot her... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I thought someone might take it that way.... I know you what I meant anyone that abuses women and animals.

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Yeah, sorry, forgot the smilies. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, regardless of my sig line, I love animals. I have big 9 month old monster-sized black lab/german shephard beast living in my kitchen. I know cute animals!

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

There was a redneck I went to basic with that bread dogs for fighting.

8. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

they should be put in a pen with 20 of those fighting dogs.....wearing a dog costume /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

people that fight dogs are a bunch of ni**ers.i'd rather see half the asholes i know killed than a stray dog.i'm haveing alot of trouble with my new dog(i got him when he was six monthes old).but we'll work it out. he sleeps with us and drives around with us,eats only eukanuba dog food. wich is over two bucks a pound.and all kinds of snacks.plus hours of play time,tugowar,throwing toy for him to chase,wrestling.my dogs live better than most people. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

10. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

bah, I'll match this lil guy against any dog in the world...

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

11. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

They just spotted and photographed one about an hour or so east of me /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif, First time one been seen around here in about 200 years /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif [​IMG]

12. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

[ QUOTE ]
    they should be put in a pen with 20 of those fighting dogs.....wearing a Milkbone and Steak costume with a pork cop hanging around their neck

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it for ya...... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif