Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trent Green Sucks Buttermilk!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 3 on the tree, Sep 26, 2005.

1. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

I have been a Chiefs fan since there has been a Chiefs team. Well, since Vermeil took over, I have had to watch Green stumble and bumble every game. Why can't KC get a real QB who can move and do something. I realize that Vermeil and Green go back a long way, but pro football is no place for favorites. The defensive coordinator, Cunningham, is a failed head coach, who can't seem to put together a solid defense. I am sick of rooting for a losing team. At least I am better off than my wife-she's a Bears fan!!!!

2. gambit420s

gambit420s 1/2 ton status

it must be the thin air up in denver :surepal:

at least he plays most of the games....

you can hope maybe he'll get caught DUI and have a loaded hand gun with no registration, oh wait, i forgot they let you go around here... maybe KS/MO police dont **** around....

you're not alone...

but my 1-2 beats your 2-1 :haha: :haha: :haha: :doah: :angry1:

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I'm not a Chiefs fan personally but I did watch that game Mon. night and came to the conclusion the Chiefs offensive line SUCKS! They just can't protect their man at all. :surepal: :1zhelp: :ignore:

Seems like the longer they tried to block the defense, they started to stand around and wonder if he threw the ball yet or not. Once they looked downfield to see the receivers still running around, they look back to see asshat Green still scrambling to avoid becoming some Bronco's bitch. What a lousy line Chiefs have. :doah: :mad:

4. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Yeah... I'm a Packer fan.... I'm so disinterested this year it's not even funny... the team has been going downhill for the last 3 or 4 years, and I just don't care to watch the games anymore.

5. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

The problem is very simple: Trent Green can't move outta a slugs way!!! Look at how many times Plummer juked the Chiefs rushers and you see what a QB is SUPPOSED to do.

6. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

yup, Chiefs fan here.... probably the only one in Joysey.... could be another long season... :(

7. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Heh heh heh. Broncos win! Trevor Pryce, John Lynch, Al Wilson, Ian Gold, Champ Bailey. A defensive powerhouse, beeyatches! KC sucks. Perhaps Vermeill will cry some more. :D

8. moturbopar

moturbopar 1/2 ton status

I just have one thing to say, atleast you dont have the CARDINALS!!!!!!!!! :doah: :doah: :doah: :eek1: :eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

9. ryoken

bleh... Raiders are pretty cool in our division, but i really gotta hate on the Broncos.. always hated that PUMPKINHEAD Elway.... :ignore: :whistle:

besides, we had Christian “The Nigerian Nightmare” Okoye, automatically makes the Chiefs a cool team... :woot: :whistle: :haha:

[​IMG]

10. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

I can still remember his Hungryman Pot Pie commercial. :D

BIG KC fan here, they need to get their **** together. Hell of an offense when things are working. Defense needs tweaking.

11. ksblaze83

ksblaze83 1/2 ton status

AND we had barry word, steve deberg, jj birdin..... Back when DT and Niel smith (the old baseball swing) ran things on the other side of the ball. Been a chiefs fan as long as i can remember! Really sucks they didn't show up to the game on Monday but i could care less i just want to win a damn post season game! Is that too much to ask for!!!

12. ryoken

DT sacking pumpkinhead...

[​IMG]

man, i miss that defense... :( they were awesome...