Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Triaged, a spring for your file

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ntsqd, Nov 9, 2003.

1. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

Since I can't post this to the appropriate thread or PM I'll post it here.
    Numbers are out of the Rancho book or from your xls.

Rancho 4" Pre-Rnnr (86210) 46.9 9 1 2.5 0.270 3.47 363 348 1250 3.45 0.02 54

I can vouch for how nice these work in a 3/4t SBC Sub even though the book says "Blazer's only".

2. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

This is an entirely inappropriate place to repsond, but BRB, if you click the last calc'd entry in a column, and highlight down however many more boxes you need then do a "control-D" it will copy the forumla down thru all of the highlighted boxes.

Alternately you can highlight the formula you want, "control-C" and then put the cursor in the box where you also need that formula and "control-V" to paste it there.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    This is an entirely inappropriate place to repsond, but BRB, if you click the last calc'd entry in a column, and highlight down however many more boxes you need then do a "control-D" it will copy the forumla down thru all of the highlighted boxes.

Alternately you can highlight the formula you want, "control-C" and then put the cursor in the box where you also need that formula and "control-V" to paste it there.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

Cool...I'll add them when I get a chance.