Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trigger Happy TV

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Apr 14, 2003.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Anybody watch it? I haven't seen it in a couple months, but I remembered it tonight and watched some. I don't like it now, I like the old ones. The ones on air now are cheesy, not as wierd and spur of the moment. Almost like they were bought by some corporate sponsor and there's a team of writers now instead of just a couple guys with a camera. It's getting kinda like every other cheesy "candid camera" type show, not unique and unpredictable like before.

Ok, going to get some cheese to supplement my whine...

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

I agree. Some things they do are funny...others are dumb.
    I guess that's British humor for you (oops, I meant "humour"). Crazy Brits. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

watch out for the squirles /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

The one with the lady asking for change to finish the liposuction job was kind of funny, otherwise, yeah, they're too flat and lame now.

Mepr, the squirrels used to crack me up.
    Comedy central reran an old one, my favorite skit has to be the one where a guy goes into a phone booth, the phone rings, and it's someone saying "if you see the nun, grab the money, if you see the doctor, get outta there". The guy walks out and sees a nun, then a guy in a trenchcoat gets out of the phone booth next to him, like he's waiting for the call, and a doctor walks up. So far out in space to come up with, but too friggin funny!!

The mafia dogs are real funny too.

5. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i like most of the skits. especially the guy with the giant cell phone. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif that just cracks me up everytime /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. bad andy

bad andy 1/2 ton status

i thought the new episode on tonight was HILARIOUS. the chicken next to the eggs in the supermarket holding a tip jar, thats genius /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

How about the duck outside of the chinese place with the missing sign /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I just started watching them about the last week or so, I'm at a buddies house and he gets comedy centeral (I only have basic expanded cable which does not include comedy central or the speed channel).
    Pretty funny stuff overall....
    Pepper anyone, no, OK Enjoy.

8. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

i like the snowman that chunks snowballs /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I think the guy with the giant cell phone is funny, too. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

that show is hilarious. Did you see the guy in the park feeding the pigeons, then the guy in the giant pigeon costume comes running up and attacks him. Freakin' to die for funny.