Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trim Ring Question

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Hossbaby50, Jan 24, 2002.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I lost a trim ring while fourwheeling a few weeks ago. I have found two different widths, but don't know which one will fit my truck. It is a 1985 GMC Jimmy (Sierra Classic) with factory rally wheels. The two different widths are 2 13/16" and 2 3/8". Does anyone know which trim ring will fit my wheels? Or can someone with an 85 (or so) measure one for me. The measurement is with it laying flat on a table. My truck is in Arizona, and I am back at college in Colorado, so I have no way of measuring it. If someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You

Harley

My Chevy isn't broken, its just out of gas.

2. NorthernRedNeck

NorthernRedNeck Registered Member

i think the difference is whether or not you have 7" or 8" rallies, you should have the 8's so i'd go with the thicker ring, but its not as if the skinnier one won't work

'89 Jimmy SLE 350/700, sadly 2 close to stock, much lighter thanx to salted winter roads!

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I was thinking that they were the wider one's just from memory. Just never measured them. If anyone else knows, or can help I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Harley

My Chevy isn't broken, its just out of gas.

4. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member