Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

trim tags

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by MILOLGJC, Feb 6, 2003.

1. MILOLGJC

MILOLGJC Registered Member

where is the trim tag located for the 76 K5 and does anyone know a site or resource to decode that info. Thanks!

2. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

I am thinking the "build sheet" is, (was is more probable) on the inner fender. Maybe the passengers side. Its been a while since I have been around any pre 80s rigs for some reason.

3. MILOLGJC

MILOLGJC Registered Member

I am trying to determine the name of the interior color of the vehicle. It seems as though all the aftermarket sources call the interior red color a different name...confusing. It is a dark red color and a 76. Thanks!!!!I've been looking for a tag, but no luck so far. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. Mudstud

Mudstud 1/2 ton status

I have a 76k5. The only real info as far as what the thing came with from the factory is writen on the inside of the glove box. I looked and can't find where the 'codes' site is. Sorry.