Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trip Report

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by sarasotausmc, Oct 22, 2006.

1. sarasotausmc

sarasotausmc 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I am planning on writing up a trip report for the Thump to be included in the CK5 trip reports. I should have something together in the next couple of days.

You all were there, and you all have something to add, be it technical, tactical, or just good ole plain knowledge. If you want to include something to add or something to say, PM me, and I will PM you what I have before I submit it.

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Kool................spent all day almost with the photos! Back to 12 hr days.......:rolleyes:

I started typing one up yesterday, and got as far as arriving at the camp about 7:45 AM........I had trouble with the DSL and my laptop and stuff all day!!! Designated about 50 photos to be uploaded once and left to get some lunch for the Fam, came back and the dang cat had dangled on the DSL line and it was disconnected............once loaded a lot of photos out of sequence, had to delete and re-upload the correct ones..........anyway, I spent so much time with the photos, I still haven't gotten to thank everyone and do anything on the trip report........:o

Last edited: Oct 23, 2006
  3. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the campsite steve. It was nice not having to drive back up daniel at night, solo. We didnt bring any sort of tent (as usual) so we all woke up with it raining on us (as usual). We migrated under the truck and tried to use that as a tent....but it isnt exactly water proof and I ended up sleeping in a "custom" water bed.:doah:
    -Harrison