Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Trip to Central OR wrecking yard

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by kennyw, Mar 31, 2003.

1. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I borrowed digital camera last week when I visited Ira's Sales and Service in Madras, OR. I wish it wasn't limited to 20 pics but here are some of the better rigs I spotted in there:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A lot of rust free parts and probably the most reasonable prices I have found in this area.

2. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

HEY KENNY, GET ME THOSE SUPER WIDW WINDOW VENT GUARDS IF YA CAN GET EM OFF IN GOOD SHAPE AND FOR A A CHEAP PRICE. LET ME KNOW KNOW AND WELL ARRANGE SHIPPING. SEE WHAT ELSE IS GOOD IN THAT BLAZER FOR ME TO, AND WHAT YEAR IS IT ? THANKS IN ADVANCE.

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

damn..most of those i would take the whole truck!! could you get any rust free inner fenders for 81-87 pickup? or was it just a one trip deal...if you can though pm me!!

4. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    HEY KENNY, GET ME THOSE SUPER WIDW WINDOW VENT GUARDS IF YA CAN GET EM OFF IN GOOD SHAPE AND FOR A A CHEAP PRICE. LET ME KNOW KNOW AND WELL ARRANGE SHIPPING. SEE WHAT ELSE IS GOOD IN THAT BLAZER FOR ME TO, AND WHAT YEAR IS IT ? THANKS IN ADVANCE.

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense dude, but lay off the crack pipe. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

gotta love central oregon for rust free rigs! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

so the real question is- did you spot any dana 60s?

6. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    did you spot any dana 60s?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ya they have them, never have asked for a price since I know I cant afford it and they wont take trades on parts.