Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Triple sticks for a Chev with a Furd 205

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Blazr77400, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Blazr77400

Blazr77400 1/2 ton status

Are They ready yet?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    Huh?

/forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Design work is done, we just have to build them now. We should be shipping them in the next 2 weeks, we have a bunch of these and standard 3 sticks to build. As usual, lots happening. I think you're one of the 1st orders so yours will be 1st.

Coming down to EJS? We're setting our runs up now.

3. grendel

grendel 1/2 ton status

I'll buy one, too.

4. Stephen

Give us a call to get your name on the list, we'll set you up.

5. grendel

grendel 1/2 ton status

Done already.
    Your father took the order and gave me a discount on my new Ford NP203 output shaft... you really need to watch that man.

He'll give away the shop and make me order 1200, worth of stuff I didn't know I needed.

6. Blazr77400

I dont think I will end up at the EJS, first time in 6 years. But, I will be planning on Blazerbash. The reason I cant make it is because my truck is stuck in the snow, and I can only put it in 2 wheel drive because I dont have the shifters yet. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Stephen

You're killing me here.
    So what you're saying is that if we send you shifters, you'll come down and have your picture taken for a the magazines? Again.

8. Blazr77400

Only if that was all I needed to have the swap completed. I have got the front in, just waiting for Stations steering to arrive. And also need to shorten the driveshaft.
    The thing about getting pictures taken of someone on the trail is they dont do you anygood if they dont make it in the magazine. As long as I am on the trail with you, I think yours will always win because of that green color./forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif Even though mine has the 400 horse....... or I mean 400 ft/lbs 6.2 diesel. /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif
    Maybe I will have to take David Kennedy out to dinner one time. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. Stephen

He'd probably like that, I think he sliced his thumb open on your truck the last time we were out. Keep working on it, and keep an eye on our EJS plans, there will be fun stuff.

10. Blazr77400

I was planning on making some shifter knobs for the shifters again. I milled out the H, 203, L, and 205 on a set of aluminum ones I made, but I knew what position they were in before. When the 203 shifter and 205 shifter were all the way forward it was in double low 4 wheel drive. With the new shifter setup will it still be the same. When the 203 shifter is in the forward position, still low range? When the front 205 shifter is in the forward position will it be in low range? And will the rear 205 shifter be the same also. I just dont want to mill them bass ackwards. Also, were the threads on the shifter knobs 1/2-20?
    And also, when will the shifters be done? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Stephen

all forward is all low, all back is all high. 1/2" coarse thread, I think your old setup was 7/16"-fine. You should have a 203 knob, a front output knob and a rear output knob.

12. Blazr77400

I was just wondering when I could test out My new shifter Knobs? /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

13. Blazr77400

I got my shifters today and was finally able to get the truck out of the snow. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Thanks to Beck and Stephen at ORD. These shifters are a work of art. I was suprised when I saw them. The price for these was an awesome deal. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

14. Stephen

I doubt we'll ever pay off the development cost on these shifters but they are definitely nice and they make our Doubler kits very complete. Glad it was worth the wait, this version has been a long time coming.