Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Troop Spport! UPDATED.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Moose, Mar 21, 2003.

1. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Steve if this in in the wrong forum please move it. Guys and gals I am letting everyone know that The Arizona CK5 members are planning a Rally to support our troops over seas. This is not a rally for or against the war it is that We SUPPORT our brothers and sisters over there fighting. I believe that those individuals and there families here should be told that AMERICA does support them. We are plannig on videoing it with moral building messages and sending it to our troops. Sorry guys as a former Marine I believe in America and the Brothers and Sisters over there. Guys if you can try and attend or start a rally in you state, town etc to let them know were there for them. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif UPDATE!! OK guys and gals. I can now get the POW/MIA braclets for our guys and gals over there. $10.00 each + shipping. They are the brass ones. Anybody wanting one let me know.

2. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

Re: Troop Spport!

Good idea, and great initiative! I'm all for this war and one of our own may be going to Iraq. SF87K5 may be shipped out, nothing officialy yet, but he's in the Army.

From the looks of things this war should be over soon.

God Bless the USA.

3. Sparty

Sparty Registered Member

hey Moose, my brother is a captain in the Army over in the 3rd infantry right now. he called yesterday and is doing well. i started a thread on ORC for everyone to post there feelings and support and now im sending him all of the replies so they can see that they have support and from about every state in the country too. as for me, im in michigan and flying old glory in a 2'x3' behind my truck
    good luck and godspeed to the soldiers

4. BowtieGuy3

BowtieGuy3 Guest

Well if you sit and think about it a min...
    1) The Armed Forces use HumVees, which are a GM company. (The company which we all have come to love.)
    2) They actually use a Hummer like it should be, not like the soccer mom who has too much money on her hands and just needs a truck "for when it snows"
    3) They're our own troops for chrissake, we should support them no matter what.
    I say we run over these candy-ass Anti-War idiots...
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

BTT /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. MontanaLifted

MontanaLifted 1/2 ton status

This is a great idea. Take it from me.
    I'm in a unit that builds bases for what is going on right now and I just got back after being gone for 6 months.
    If the rally can get news coverage then they might see it. But word of mouth is just as good.
    SOme troops may have access to internet and they may be reading these posts as we post them.

God Bless
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

7. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

BTT