Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Troy, did you find out?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by clubba68, Nov 20, 2003.

1. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Hey Troy, did you find out about brake booster and MC for the truck?
    -Andrew /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Yes, but I left it at work again. I'll try to remember tomorrow, today was hectic.

3. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Tell me about it, I have been REALLY sick for the last 2 days and last night I was forced to pull an all-nighter (to the dismay of Jeff [Muddytazz], sorry again BTW) so that I could finish my photography project and get it to school before the professor showed up so that I could slide it under his door since they were due the day before (made it), and also do my math homework to get cought up, package some stuff up and ship it off. All in all it was a long 32hrs. 9am yesterday until 5pm this evening. Put in a good 3hrs of sleep and have been up since 8pm. Looks like it could be another all nighter, and I am so sick that I haven't been able to eat anything because I can't swallow. Oh, and I have a math test tomorrow morning that I still need to finish the review and study for. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Yes, it is going have been a rough few days, so in other words Troy, I understand. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

4. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

I was digging around in the core shelves and found a booster with the right bracket, but it was too small. Probably a pass car booster. I have one of the counter guys working on it. We have a number for a Corvette MC, but I'm having a little trouble finding a booster in your year range that will mate up to it with the right length rod and all. Hopefully, now that I have Cal on it, he will find the right booster and we can chack stock or see if there is one in the core shelves. I was going to work on it today, but the racks in the compressor area failed and we ended up with all our cores on the floor. It was a mess. I'm hopeing that not too many of them were damaged. There is a lot of money in cores. Anyways, I haven't forgotten you, I've just got a lot on my plate. Ryan is coming over tomorrow and we going to work on your bumpers. I figure that I should have the front blank and winch tray done by tomorrow and working on rear brackets. My buddy is still working on recovery hooks, maybe he'll have them done as well. I'll let you know wat happens.
    T-roy
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Sweet. Glad to hear it!
    Will the 3/4 ton boosters mate up with those Corvette MC's? I don't know if we talked about it or not, but the 3/4 ton boosters for the 1st gens according to all of the 1st gen guys stop MUCH better than the 1/2 ton boosters. Don't know if I told you that that was the way I wanted to go. Thanks for checkin' it out for me.

6. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

I made really good progress on your bumpers today. The front is now done (relative term). I have to grind down the welds, cap the ends, finish the winch tray, and put in the recovery points. Like I said, relative term. Tomorrow I plan to grind everything down and try to get the hitch reciever in the rear. That will set me up to finish next weekend and have you come up to fit them. I am still going to have to redo the tire carrier hinge that I did, but I don't think that will be a huge deal. You are really going to like these things...
    T-roy

7. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Come up for a test fitting Thanksgiving Day Weekend? I will get my truck timed up then on Wednesday night or Friday morning. Also need to stop the accelerator pedal from sticking down.

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Also need to stop the accelerator pedal from sticking down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, that just means you'll get there faster /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Yes, I will be off work Thur and Friday. Thursday is booked, obviously, but Friday would work well. I got some more done today, but not as much as I would have liked. I need to cap the ends of the front and the blank is done. Bring your winch and fairlead so we can figure that out too. Give me a call when you're ready to come over. My number is 360-882-9055.
    T-roy
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif