Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

truck cab/blazer frame pics needed again.search sucks

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jones, May 20, 2006.

1. jones

jones 1/2 ton status

please post up again,guys.the pics that were posted before are no longer there.i'm getting ready to start this project alot sooner than i expected.i was really in the right place at the right time.i got there litterally minutes before the blazer frame went to the scrap yard.it's got new:rear springs,ball joints,TRE's.u-joints,axel-shaft u-joints,and tires.got it for $75!anyway,i need pics of the mounts and anything else available.member B to C posted the ones that i can't find now,and,i think,Boggerless had a pic of a green one in his avitar.if y'all could please help out i'd appreciate it.thanks,guys!

2. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

3. jones

jones 1/2 ton status

thanks alot.it looks great and now i've got something to go by.i still have questions,though.the pic that i was hoping for wasn't there.the rear cab mount i'd like to see.also,did the other mounts(front cab,rad.supports)match the truck frame?the front of the flatbed mount is sweet.i like that set-up.would you do anything differently if you were to do it again?thanks!

4. jones

jones 1/2 ton status

Anyone,Anyone?TTT.more info needed.yes,patience is a virtue,however,i'm on someone elses computer and i won't be here long.PLEEEEEASE!THANK YOU!