Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Truck finished

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BNeu, Jul 22, 2003.

1. BNeu

BNeu Registered Member

I just finished my truck build up! I put a 4inch suspension lift on and 35x12.5 BFG on chrome us wheels.Man does she look nice. I will get some pictures up as soon as i figure this blased computer out. This Site Rules!!! If anyone is looking for some new rims just let me know. I got Brand new 15x7 American racing outlaw 2 for sale. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

BNEu

2. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifHe thinks it's done /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifHe thinks it's done /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

you got that right /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. fad2blk99

fad2blk99 1/2 ton status

Yup... I thought I was done once....

5. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

it was done, til he posted here...LOL next thing you know hes gonna have 39.5s and 4" of lift

6. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

THEY ARE NEVER DONE!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    THEY ARE NEVER DONE!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Read my sig /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    Beware the curse of the J**p /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    THEY ARE NEVER DONE!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope just pauses between the next "upgrade" while you collect money for that next must have part. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif