Truck for sale, 77 Blazer

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by TrcksR4ME, Dec 20, 2003.

1. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Feb 11, 2002
    It is a 77 Blazer, 35's, 4" of lift, shackle flip in the rear of the cut through the stock hangers nature w/ ORD zero rates, the rest:

402 BB, unknown mileage, does not burn oil, Performer RPM Intake manifold

TH350 in good working order with a B&M extra capacity pan, and a newer stacked plate HD cooler, can't remember the brand at the moment. Fluid looks good.

NP203 T/C, works good, shifts into all ranges and does not pop out of any. P/T kit installed.

Dana 44 8 lug 4.10's, newer warn external hubs, just put in new inner axle seals, wheel bearings are newer and recently repacked with sythetic grease, stock shafts and joints with newer joints. Also has a Trac-Lok which works very well. Newer brake pads, everything works as it should.

14 bolt FF rear with a gov-lok 4.10's, newer wheel bearings, brake cylinders, and brake shoes. Everything works as it should.

Pro-Comp S.S. brake lines all around, new this fall.

35x12.50x15 Swamper SSR's, probably 90%+ on newer 15x8 8 lug rock crawler rims. One tire has a pretty bad cut in the sidewall, but has made it through many wheeling trips, and street driving over the last 2 years. Also included is a brand new Pro-Comp M/T on 15x8 matching rim.

Up front is a Warn M-8000 winch on a custom bumper. All new solenoids and works great. No remote, but it is hard wired to the dash right now. Rear has a matching custom bumper. Winch has custom cables made from 2 ga welding cable with the lugs soldered on.

New poly body mounts and all new bolts just installed last spring.

Pro-Comp HD Off-Road/Deep Cycle spiral cell battery, their top of the line battery, paid like $169 for it. Also new batter tray and custom hold down set-up. Also has a remore starter solenoid and all 2 ga wiring from the battery to starter.

Has a K&N 14 " air filter, with a rebuilt it myself q-jet. Q-jet needs some tuning yet, but it runs/drives pretty good. Has a fast idle solenoid wired to a swith on the dash for higher RPM's when winching/jumping/etc.

Has flowmaster mufflers, dual 2.5" exhaust with headers. Headers are old and need to be replaced. Rest of the exhaust is in pretty good shape.

In the last few years I have replaced: Alternator, water pump, thermastat and housing, all the u-joints, steering box, had a weld in frame repair kit put in behing the steering box as well, ball joints, hood, fenders, grill, probably a lot more that I can't think of right now.

Interior is pretty good, floors have been repainted and cleaned up. Carpet up front, no carpet in rear. Has camaro bucket seats, rear bench. Dash needs paint but has no cracks. Heat works. Dash lights are either burned out or don't work.

Included if I get a reasonable offer on the truck:

Hi-amp Powermaster CS alt, 90 amps at idle, 120 at cruise

NP205, th350 version complete and ready to bolt in. Might need something, but it shifts through all the ranges and everything works as it should.

Extra set of doors that are striped and ready to be made into half doors.

Rocker panel on driver side is gone, and passenger side is going. I already bought 2x4 tubing and angle iron for doing weld in rockers, its your.

Have an extra set of spindles for the dana 44, and a short inner shaft/stub shaft combo.

Have a HD 1 ton driveline that needs to be shortened and balanced, but is in good condition and very stout.

Haynes Manual and any other books I have.

Have a new tree saver I'll thrown in and some shackles.

Basically anything I have for the truck /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Have various pics in my webshots, I have owned it for 5 years and maintained and done a lot fo work to it. Its not a pretty truck on the most part, but it is solid and has a lot of work into it. Has some problems, most of which are minor but to be expected on a 25+ year old truck. There is a vibe/noise you notice most of the freeway and I am pretty sure it is the rear driveline angle. Never got around to correcting that.

Looking to get $4000 for everything. Not so desperate that I am taking low low offers. I will keep it in that case. Will consider seperating from the extras, but I basically would like to get rid of it all at once.